Rhapta Road Apartments
Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city and comes with countless attractions that can entice the engagement of any traveller.
One of the biggest attractions in the city is Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions. Right next door is the elephant orphanage where you can see some of the big animals up close. Nairobi one of the many points where people choose to go on safari trips in Kenya (a starting point at least).
Bus stations in the area will get you to where you need to go.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport 14.4miles
- Aga Khan High School 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite bar
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Perfect for extended stays, these serviced apartments in Nairobi are conveniently located, well decorated, and offer many amenities to provide a home away from home during your stay.
The fully furnished, Wi-Fi-enabled apartments feature a stylish décor, so you can unwind easily. Choose from one bedroom, two bedrooms and penthouse luxury suites to provide the space you need. All the apartments and suites feature a living room, dining areas, bathroom, balcony area, and fully equipped kitchen for a comfortable and convenient place to relax and entertain. A pool and meeting room are also available on the property for your use.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.