Ascott Harmony City
Located on the northern bank of the Yangtze River, Nantong delivers all the culture and attractions that one needs.
Known by many as 'gold coast' and 'golden waterway', Nantong has a geographical advantage of stretching 226 kilometres along the Yangtze river. It is one of the most abundant land resources in China's coastal areas. It is an important part of Jiangsu Yangtze River economic belt and has a history of more than 1,000 years.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Nantong.
- Nantong Xingdong International Airport 17.1miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments in Nantong come with all the many features that travellers love.
The apartments are located in the business circle of Chongchuan district of Nantong, which is adjacent to the Harmony shopping centre, offering convenient access to the surrounding areas. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, gym and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.