Eveswell Studios in Newport
Close to the main transport links and walking distance to the centre of Newport. The property is right next to Eveswell School Bus Stop.
Fiars Walk Complex is only 1 mile away. Friars Walk has several levels and includes a range of high street shops, eateries, a cinema, a bowling alley and a soft play area. The complex is linked by the redeveloped John Frost Square to the Kingsway Shopping Centre, Newport Museum, Art Gallery and Central Library and Newport bus station. The complex is a short walk from the high street shops of Commercial Street and High Street.
Newport railway station is also a short walk away from there.
Easy access to ICC
Near Royal Gwent Hospital
The central bus station and the Train Railway Station is only a 4 min ride by Uber
The closest bus stop is right in front of the front door
Newport is Uber/OlaCabs/Dragon Taxis friendly
Public transportation available in the area
- Cardiff 26.9miles
- Bristol 31.2 miles
- Newport 1.5 miles
- Cardiff 15.3 miles
- Newport 1.4 miles
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Flat screen televisions
- Usb plug sockets
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Eveswell Studios are located 4 min away from the heart of Newport City within walking distance to shops, takeaways, pubs, restaurants and transport links.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol
Fully Equipped Kitchens
Washing Machines Private Bathrooms
Online Concierge System
Egyptian Cotton Bed Linens
Short Drive to ICC/Celtic Mano
Every Studio is a fully equipped unit and was designed with creating a Smart Hotel in mind, it has a stylish decor, comfortable beds, working space, TVs, a fully equipped kitchen and was specially built for hosting with leisure and professional guests in mind.
We provide an online concierge system, the check-in, key exchange and payments are done online, the process allows for a complete contactless experience.
We are committed to cleaning and we have an enhanced cleaning protocol in place which follows all the guidelines provided by the ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
Blend of comfort, style and convenience await as soon as you step inside the studio. While decorating these apartments we have worked hard to create a feeling of a homely and yet practical space for our guests.
Only 4 minutes away from the city centre where you can find amazing restaurant options, shops, gyms, cinema, theatres, bus station, train station, leisure and sports events.
There is plenty of on-street parking available for our guests' comfort which is uncommon in the area.
It is a perfect property for professionals, couples and individuals exploring Wales.
Business guests are surely going to appreciate the desk space and super fast wi-fi for visitors who need to work.
Large windows allow for plenty of light that illuminates the space, and together with numerous plants and unique decorations, creates a feeling of natural warmth.
After a memorable day of exploring and enjoying beautiful sights, attractions and landmarks Wales has to offer, you will be looking to rest and replenish your energy for an equally entertaining tomorrow.
Communications: We request and follow up on guests' health - during their stay and after their departure in order to keep everyone safe.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.