A city in South Wales, Newport is one of the key cities of Welsh heritage outside of Cardiff.
A few of the key attractions to catch in the city include Tredegar House, Newport Cathedral, Newport Civic Centre, Brynglas Hill, Celtic Manor Resort and Newport Castle. With so much to explore from its ancient past to its commercial and entrepreneurial future, this is a stay that no traveler will regret.
The local station will get you around the local towns, areas, and to the Welsh capital, Cardiff.
- Cardiff 19.6 miles
- Bristol 18.8 miles
- Newport 0.2 miles
- Pye Corner 1.6 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- Newport Frias 0.4 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Maid services: Once a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This large and spacious apartment is located in the Handpost area of Newport.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, cozy furniture, a comfy bed, a sleek bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen.
Excellent location for the city centre, transport links to the nearby railway station, and m4 access.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.