Northern Lodge is in the center of Newport. With only 5 minute walk to Friars Walk, with a selection of popular resturants, pubs and coffee shops. 400 meters from St Woolos Catherdral Church. 2.3km from Wales National Velodrome. 1km from Belle Vue Park.
- Cardiff 29.6miles miles
- Bristol 35.8miles miles
- Newport(South Wales) 0.2miles miles
- Friars Walk 0.2miles miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Recently renovated, modern 4 bedroom house. Offering a garden and garden view.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.