Situated in the heart of the city, Downtown Norfolk is a major hub for art, culture, history, dining, entertainment, and nightlife. Residents enjoy a vibrant atmosphere and a walkable environment along with access to a bustling waterfront, exciting events, scenic trails, and much more.
Among Downtown Norfolk’s most notable attractions are the NorVa, Scope Arena, MacArthur Center, and the USS Wisconsin BB-64. Downtown’s working waterfront is a destination in its own right, offering nautical and military-oriented amenities, unique restaurants, live music, lush green space, and sweeping views of the Elizabeth River. Convenience to several major highways, ferries, and the light rail makes getting around from Downtown Norfolk a breeze.
- ORF 7.8miles
- York St/Freemason Station 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Sprinkler system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
Our great downtown location is blocks from exciting restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and cultural and sporting events. You will love living near The Tide, Norfolk's light rail system, offering transportation from Sentara Norfolk General throughout downtown Norfolk to Virginia Beach. Who said you can't have it all?
If cancelling 4-10 days before move in, the cancellation fee will be $500. If cancelling 3 days or less before move in, the cancellation fee will be one months rent.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.