193 The Pinnacle
The apartment is conveniently located in the Pinnacle development of Northampton City Centre with most points of interest within walking distance away
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|193 The Pinnacle||N/A||N/A||N/A||£93.75||£93.75|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
A delightful and cosy 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located right in the heart of Northampton city centre with an array of supermarkets, restaurants, gym and retail shops right by your door step.
Other points of interests such as Northampton Train Station, Guildhall, Abington Park, Royal & Derngate Theatre, Sixfield Stadium, University of Northampton and Northampton General Hospital are all within walking distance / a short driveway.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.