Adelaide Street Apartments-II
East Perth is a laid back part of the city. This waterfront neighborhood has plenty of bars and seafood restaurants around. Your jogging and cycling path are laid out for you along the walking trails that line the Swan River and cross the green spaces of Queens Gardens and Wellington Square. East Perth is also a very diversified locality with many nationalies residing there. Plus it's ideal distance to the CBD makes it all the more convenient, just a 6 minutes drive! The nearest train station is Claisebrook Station and the international airport is only 15 minutes drive away.
- Perth Airport 9.7 km
- Claisebrook Station 1.9 km
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meeting rooms
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Providing upscale and fully furnished apartments near the CBD, this property is one for those with a discerning taste. Elevate your stay experience by staying in one of the studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartments. Perfect for families and individual travelers too. All the apartments feature a kitchen which makes long stays more convenient and more than just staying in a hotel. With the exception of the studio, all the other apartment categories have a separate living room so you have more space to kick back and invite your friends over. Some of the apartments provide an amazing view of the river. You also get services like weekly housekeeping, complimentary Wi-Fi and parking (additional charge).
In the property, you can access the meeting room, the restaurant, gym or even have your wedding here*!
*We do not provide wedding planning services, however, once your booking is confirmed we can help you get in touch with the concerned person.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.