Arch Street, Apt D
Redwood City is a city on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern California's Bay Area, 27 miles south of San Francisco.
Redwood City's history spans its earliest inhabitation by the Ohlone people to being a port for lumber and other goods. Today, it is home to several global technology companies including the likes of Oracle, Electronic Arts, Evernote, Box, and Informatica. Redwood Creek is also a key attraction, being a 9.5 mile long perennial stream. Also, it has lots of green space as shown in the preserves that include Bair Island Ecological Preserve and the Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge.
The Caltrain is walkable from the apartment, so getting around the city and the nearby areas will be hassle-free.
- San Francisco International 14miles
- San José International 20.6 miles
- Redwood City 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stay in this 2 bedroom apartment in Redwood City, a gold mine or technology companies and culture for business and leisure travellers.
Cool designs and hardwood floors welcome travellers into this gorgeous home. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Redwood City.
Enquire now to get your stay in Redwood City all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.