Via dei Capocci Serviced Apartment, Monti
Via dei Capocci is located in the Monti neighbourhood, one of the oldest districts of Rome where you can breathe the city’s magical atmosphere, filled with history and art.
Being in such a central district, which still preserves the charm of the past, means that you can easily walk to all the main sights: the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Via Veneto, Piazza di Spagna, Via del Corso, Piazza Venezia and the Basilica of San Pietro in Vincoli.
Don’t miss Via del Boschetto, where you can find traditional restaurants such as ‘I tre Scalini’, specialized in salads and Scamorza cheese, the pizzeria ‘Le Carrette’ and the ‘trattoria’ restaurant ‘Da Valentino’.
- Ciampino Airport 9.2 miles miles
- Termini Station 0.93 miles miles
- Metro B, Cavour station 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
This two bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of a historic building on Via dei Capocci, a short walk from the Colosseum and the Papal Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a nicely furnished living room, bathroom and kitchen. Due to the position in the narrow streets of the historical centre, the living room is not very bright, yet the guests will benefit from the quietness and the pleasant interior and exterior views. The living room is furnished with a couch, a TV corner, two chairs, a dresser and a small table. The kitchen is equipped with all the most useful appliances, such as a refrigerator, oven, stove, crockery and cutlery for six people, and a table with four chairs.
Finally, the bathroom has a bathtub with a hand shower, whilst before the bathroom is a hallway fitted with a closet with washing machine.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.