Cleves Cherkovna Apartments
Sofia is the capital of the Balkan nation of Bulgaria, located in the west of the country, below Vitosha Mountain.
The apartments are a 12 minute walk from Alexander Nevski Cathedral, the government ministries and embassies in the heart of the city. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, and the 220 stores at the Serdika Mall are only 500m away. The area has excellent road, tram and bus links.
The apartments are an easy commute to the offices along Tsarigradsko Shosse and only 15 minutes’ drive to the airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£180||£180||£170||£165||£160|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£220||£210||£200||£190||£190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sofia Airport 4.0miles
- Central Station 2.3 miles
- Central Station 2.3 miles
- Central Bus Station 2.3 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Onsite restaurant
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Looking for serviced accommodation in Sofia? Then these apartments should be on that long list of yours.
The apartments are in a state-of-the-art building with fifteen fully-furnished and interior-design apartments of 1 and 2 bedrooms for rent in Sofia near the city centre. Amenities with the apartments include a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi comfy furniture and cosy bedrooms that will leave you recharged for the next day.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.