Southend-on-Sea is a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, southeast England.
The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 4.7 km from Leigh Apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£199||£199||£199||£199||£199|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London South End Airport 2.8miles
- Westcliff Train Station 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This location is just fantastic - your apartment is located right in the heart of the beautiful Leigh-on-Sea.
The apartment is wonderfully light and airy. It has a large lounge and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen (with your very own wine fridge!) and 2 comfortably sized bedrooms. The apartment also benefits from access to the rear garden and it has it's own allocated parking space. It is in a very central, yet quiet location, so perfect for families, couples and small groups.
In 5 minutes walk, you can be by the Sea or on Leigh Broadway, depending on what you fancy.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.