Southend-on-Sea is a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, southeast England.
The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport.
- London South End Airport 1.6 miles
- Prittlewell Train Station 1.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee and tea provided
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire extinguishers
Wenham House is a large 3-bedroom property with a private entrance and a private garden.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.