Conveniently located close to Stafford town. Very short distance to Hough and Queensville retail parks for plenty of shops and amenities. 1 mile to Stafford train station.
- Birmingham 38miles
- East Midlands 42 miles
- Stafford train station 1 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
A super comfy and modern 4 bedroom townhouse, close to Stafford town. 3 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Spacious kitchen / dining area with all kitchen appliances. Comfy living room with smart TV, all cable tv channels. Fast, free wi-fi. 2.5 bathrooms. Nice, tidy private garden. One designated parking space plus street parking. Close to shops and amenities.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.