Marais Serviced Apartment
Located in Strasbourg, is a 10-minute walk from La Petite France area. It offers a 24-hour front desk and accommodation with free WiFi.
- Strasbourg International Airport 6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Underfloor heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Suites and studios are soundproofed and feature air conditioning and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower. Each accommodation type includes a kitchenette with kitchenware, a fridge and a microwave. A dishwasher and a stove are also provided.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.