Swindon is another one of the great large towns in the UK.
Also easily accessible is the Roman town of Cirencester, Regency Cheltenham Spa and the rest of the Cotswolds, as wells as other places of interest in Wiltshire itself. The apartment is within a minutes’ walk of the Regent Circus hub providing dining options, cinema and a large supermarket for your grocery needs. It also benefits from being in close proximity to many of Swindon’s major businesses – Zurich, Intel, Nationwide, Patheon and the Research Councils to name a few.
Swindon’s closeness to the M4 and M5, and excellent train links to the heart of London, Bath, Bristol, Exeter and across the border to Wales, make it perfect.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£120||£105||£105||£105||£105|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£120||£105||£105||£105||£105|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol 47miles
- Swindon Train Station 1.00 miles
- Swindon Coach Station 1.00 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- ASAP accredited
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Shopping service
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Looking for serviced accommodation in Swindon? These sleek living spaces are right up your street.
No detail has been missed in furnishing and equipping these lovely, light and airy apartments. The fully equipped kitchens and dining areas provide the option of enjoying home-cooked meals, while the comfortable lounge areas have a sofa, coffee table and flat screen Digital TV with DVD player for relaxing nights in. Its also has complimentary Wi-Fi to keep in touch with loved ones. Finally, the bathrooms offer a bath/shower combination for a long soak or a quick, refreshing shower.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.