Ascott TEDA MSD Tianjin
A major port in northeastern China, Tianjin has all the usual cultural and business attractions that can keep anyone happy.
The apartments offer great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Tianjin's finest residential district. All in all, any traveller can find much that appeals to them in this exceptional hub of culture and business.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Tianjin.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Premier||CNY760||CNY760||CNY760||CNY720||CNY720|
|1 Bedroom Executive||CNY722||CNY722||CNY722||CNY680||CNY680|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY800||CNY800||CNY800||CNY750||CNY750|
|2 Bedroom Executive||CNY940||CNY940||CNY940||CNY900||CNY900|
|2 Bedroom Premier||CNY955||CNY955||CNY955||CNY910||CNY910|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport 26.7miles
- Citizen Square 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and elegant, these serviced apartments in Tianjin come with all the many features that travellers love.
This vibrant location is a 6-minute stroll from the metro, which conveniently connects to downtown Tianjin. It takes only 45 minutes to travel to Beijing via intercity high-speed rail and 40 minutes to drive to the Tianjin Binhai International Airport. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, gym and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.