Tortola Island is 1.7 miles from the accommodation and 8mins above Road Town.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lettsome Airport, British Virgin Islands 11.9miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Rooftop Terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The property comes with 2 Bedroom, Free Wifi -Full Kitchen provides air-conditioned accommodation in Road Town. This property features both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.