Apartments located in the Barrio del Carmen in the historic centre of Valencia, also known as Ciutat Vella. The neighbourhood has grown between walls and today you can admire its unique buildings of different architectural types from Gothic to Modernist. Studios and 2 Bedroom apartments.
Streets can be walked enjoying its pleasant temperature and its fantastic atmosphere, surrounded by shops and restaurants. A few meters from the apartments there is the Plaza de la Virgen and its emblematic buildings, the Basilica of the Virgen de los Desamparados, the Palace of the Generalitat and the Cathedral with its famous Gothic Door of the Apostles and the Miguelete, the Bell Tower of the cathedral built in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€130||€120||€100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Valencia 6miles
- Nord 0,6 miles
- Angel Guimerà 0,4 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Studios are modern, an open concept with a fully equipped kitchen integrated into the dining room. A folding double bed integrated into a piece of furniture to take advantage of the space and offer the most economical range but with the same comfort. Complete bedding as well as a set of towels and a courtesy kit for personal hygiene. The living-dining room has two armchairs, a television and a dining table.
2 bedroom apartments are big enough to feel very comfortable. With all the services and equipped as all apartments.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.