The mainland suburb of Venice Mestre is a popular and convenient gateway to nearby Venice, and the perfect base for exploring the endless delights of the famed city in all its history, charm, magic and beauty.
Venice Mestre is also a great base to explore the rich variety of experiences in the greater Veneto region too, from the vineyards of Conegliano to the Shakespearean city of Verona. Furthermore, Venice Mestre itself is not without its own attractions, chief among them the bustling town square of Piazza Ferretto, filled with shops, cafes and restaurants, and surrounded by interesting and historic sites such as the 18th century church, Chiesa di San Lorenzo, the restored 12th century clock tower, the Torre Civica, and stunning examples of ecclesiastical art at the Duomo di Mestre.
Guests will be just a short walk (0.3km) from Venezia Mestre Station, where trains depart for Venice every 5 minutes and take less than 10 minutes.
- Marco Polo airport about 5 milesmiles
- Treviso Airport about 11 miles miles
- Mestre- Venezia 200 meters miles
- Venezia Santa Lucia 6 miles miles
- Mestre-Venezia 200 meters miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite bar
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Smoke alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Water softener system
This accommodation delivers the perfect blend of home and hotel in Europe’s most vibrant and convenient locations, and our aparthotel in Venice Mestre is no exception.
Our fully equipped kitchens (kitchenettes in studios) allow for self-catering just like in your own home, while services such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception deliver the best of hotel services too. With all your needs perfectly met in this superbly located aparthotel (which is just a 5/10 -minutes train ride from the centre of Venice), you’re free to enjoy the famed ‘City of Bridges’ at your leisure.
Get in touch now to get your Venice experience all booked up.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.