Halstead Tower II
Alexandria West is a vibrant neighborhood with a family-friendly atmosphere in the city of Alexandria. This neighborhood sits immediately northwest of Interstate 395, so residents can easily commute into downtown or to Washington, DC, located just nine miles northeast. Considered to be one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in town, Alexandria West sits near several large parks like Winkler Botanical Preserve and Dora Kelley Nature Park. Row houses, townhomes, and towering trees line many of Alexandria West’s streets, creating a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere for its residents.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 4.9miles
- Alexandria 3.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
The pet-friendly community has the highest quality features, such as the complimentary coffee bar, full-service fitness studio, golf simulator, billiards table, the 15th Floor lounge, media room, as well as the rooftop swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and fire pit overlooking Washington DC and the National Monuments. Indulgence after indulgence awaits. These contemporary apartment homes, ranging from one bedroom to two-story penthouses have reached a level of luxury you simply won't find elsewhere.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.