Kembla Street Serviced Apartments
Wollongong is an excellent place both for leisure and corporate travelers. It is known for its ports, surfing beaches and rock pools along the coastline. To the north, hang gliders launch from Bald Hill. South lie the Buddhist temple of Nan Tien and Lake Illawarra, a large lagoon with boating and fishing facilities. It is also known for its Heavy Industry, nevertheless, people continue to flock here as it has great beaches.
The apartment is 5 minutes drive to the train station and Shellharbour Airport is just 20 minutes drive away.
- Shellharbour Airport 13.54 miles
- Wollongong Station 0.8 miles
- Tenancy agreement required
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
Ideal for those who are looking at a low maintenance but fully-furnished apartment in the city of Wollongong. The property features a 2 bedroom apartment featuring creature comfort that will make you feel at home instantly. It comes with a separate living area that is ideal for hosting guests. It comes with a coffee table, sofas and a dining table for 4. It also leads directly to the balcony, which lets in plenty of natural light. If you are on a business trip then you will appreciate the work desk present in the living room itself.
The kitchen is set up with an oven, microwave, electric stove, cooking utensils and a washer-dryer. Ideal for long stayers.
The bedding configurations make this a great choice for small families as the master comes with a queen size bed and twin beds in the second. The main bedroom also has a separate TV with Foxtel.
The property provides free undercover parking, free Wi-Fi, laundry services and 24/7 security.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.