Wolverhampton is one of the Midland's key cities and a place of culture.
There are many things to do and see very close by to the property, you will never get bored. So why not visit the Wolverhampton Gallery, Grand Theatre and shopping centre - all within 25mins from the property? Again, you will find it hard not to find something to do around here.
Overall, no regrets will be had by staying here.
- Birmingham Airport 11miles
- Coventry Airport 24 miles
- Five Ways Station 0.5 miles
- New Street Station 1.9 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Homely and lavish, this beautifully finished apartment gives you a warm and generous welcome s soon as you open the door.
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment is sleek, spacious and fully furnished, and can accommodate up to 6 people when utilising the double sofa bed in the lounge. In addition to a comfortable 2 bedroom featuring one double bed, the apartment benefits from a fully equipped open kitchen-dining-living room area. A flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, towels and all linens supplied for you.
The apartment also offers free off-street parking and free unlimited Wi-Fi service.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.