Świstackiego Serviced Apartment
This modern airconditioned apartment is located only 2km from the Wrocław's Market Square in the Świstackiego Str. in the popular Krzyki district. The apartment is an excellent choice for dynamic people who do not want to waste time on long commutes and value the proximity to business, cultural and entertainment centers. Among the many advantages of this district is the vicinity of the Oława river and green areas, as well as a well-developed retail and service infrastructure. The nearest grocery store is in the same building, and a supermarket can be found a 4-minute walk away. The apartment is located in a new residential development “Śródmieście Odnowa”, so the immediate area is well managed. The complex creates a closed space with a enclosed green courtyard, in the middle of which there’s a charming a pavilion and a playground for children. This development layout increases the sense of privacy and security, becoming a green enclave in the midst of the city. The location also guarantees easy and convenient access to other districts thanks to the tram and buses communication junction “Na Niskich Łąkach” 500 m from the apartment and the Main Railway Station 1.5 km away. From the train station there is a direct bus service to the airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport 7.5miles
- Wrocław Główny 0.87 miles
- Minimum stay: 8 nights
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Security deposit's required
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The stylishly furnished and fully equipped apartment is suitable for 4 people. The rooms layout consist of a living room with a kitchenette, a separate bedroom and a bathroom with a shower. For the maximum comfort of our guests in every season and weather, the apartment is air-conditioned. A highlight of the apartment is the backyard garden space with a terrace and garden furniture, overlooking an inner courtyard of the estate, which envelops guests in relaxing greenery and tranquility. The interior of the apartment also provides a relaxing atmosphere with its trendy, bright decor, with new white and grey furniture creating a minimalist and clean space. For guests who work remotely, the bedroom has a work space with a desk and office chair. The apartment has modern amenities, including free Wi-Fi and a SmartTV with internet access. Comprehensive kitchenette and bathroom facilities include a dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker and hairdryer. Guests travelling by car can park for free on the private parking space in the underground garage.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.