Yokkaichi Serviced Apartments
Nagoya is the capital of Japan’s Aichi Prefecture and is a manufacturing and shipping hub in central Honshu.
Located only 6 mins away from Kintetsu Yokkaichi station, the property is a 5 story reinforced concrete made building. There is a Suwa park close to it makes this building more attractive for those who prefer to stay close to the park with green trees and flowers. There are a convenient store, bank, post office, different types of restaurant and cafes within 10 minutes distance from it.
The location of the building is in both an office and residential area, ideal for corporate and leisure travellers.
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 37.5miles
- Kintetsu Yokkaichi Station 0.4 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments are an exceptional choice for those looking for something different.
The studios are equipped with all the necessary furniture and appliances enough to spend time without any hassle. The bedrooms in the apartments have a single bed, also necessary kitchen utensils for 1 person, toaster, as well as IH stove. There are washing machines, vacuum cleaners, hangers, extra towels and bedding sheets in the apartments for extra convenience.
The apartments are equipped with late-night electric water heaters and internet with Wi-Fi connection with no limited use.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.