Gundulićeva Serviced Apartment
Set 300 m from Cvjetni Square in Zagreb. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Archaeological Museum Zagreb, Croatian Museum of Naive Art and King Tomislav Square. The nearest airport is Zagreb Airport Franjo Tuđman Airport, 6.8 mi
- Zagreb Airport Franjo Tuđman 6.8 miles
- Glavni Kolodvor 0.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
This Luxury Apartments offers accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi. All self-catered units feature parquet floors and are fitted with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, an equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with shower. A fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.