Polmuir Gardens Apartment Aberdeen
Located in a quiet residential development, our selection of two and three bedroom apartments are only a short walk from the central district and justminutes away from the Duthie Park and the start of the historical Deeside Way, a former railway line which stretches deep into the heart of Royal Deeside and is popular with walkers and cyclists.
These impeccable apartments at Polmuir Gardens provide an ideal location for visitors to enjoy the wide variety of attractions that Aberdeen has to offer. For business travellers, the enterprise zones of Tullos and Altens which are home to several major oil and gas operators such as Shell and Total E&P UK, as well as hundreds of oil and gas service companies.
- Aberdeen International Airport Approximately 6 milesmiles
- Aberdeen Station Approximately 2 miles miles
- Aberdeen Bus Station Approximately 2 miles miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Each apartment at Polmuir Gardens Apartment, has a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom. Our three bedroom apartment comprises of three double bedrooms . Living and dining areas are on open plan with custom designed German kitchens.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.