Venue at Big Creek
Alpharetta is a city in Atlanta, the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia.
The state played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement, with the Atlanta History Center chronicling the city's past, while the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is dedicated to the African-American leader’s life and times.
Downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, encompasses the massive Georgia Aquarium - a must visit for all travellers.
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
This property is a gated community located off of McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta with convenient access to Alpharetta and Cumming.
The units are fully upgraded with stainless appliances, white granite countertops, tile backsplash and pendant lighting. All units are furnished with top of the line appliances and have large patios with scenic views, spacious walk-in closets, Master bathrooms offer glass enclosed showers and tile backsplash.
The property offers a resort-style pool with cabanas and grilling areas, 24hr fitness centre, a coffee bar and a business centre.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.