Boutique Rambla Serviced Apartment
The neighborhood cannot get any better as it is close to the Plaza Catalunya which means that it is in the middle of everything. You have the Ramblas area right across the Plaza, you have the famous Passeig de Gracia right around the corner and access to all forms of public transport and tourist information. In fact, the official Barcelona tour bus passes through the Plaza Catalunya so you really have no excuse not to see all the sights that Barcelona has to offer!
- Barcelona Airport 10.2 miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.5 miles
- Urquinaona 0.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment is of a classic design with calming wood tones and gentle colors. The unique characteristic of this apartment is the living room where you will find a nice and comfy blue chair with a view of the Plaza Catalunya. It is a nice corner to curl up with a book or have a cup of tea. The master bedroom, next to the living room area, has a big double bed and a nice sunny window. This bedroom has a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom which is quite handy if you are the private type. The rest of the guest bedrooms are very comfortable and of the same style.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.