Chic Serviced Apartment
Being on the most important street in Barcelona means that you have easy access to the metro and taxi services to get to any point in the city quickly and efficiently or you could do things the old fashioned way and walk walk walk! You also get to enjoy the best restaurants and shopping on this street. If you walk down the Passeig de Gracia Street, you will soon arrive at the Plaza Catalunya (the very centre of Barcelona) where the street continues and becomes the famous Ramblas
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Chic Serviced Apartment||N/A||N/A||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Barcelona Airport 10.3miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.4 miles
- Urquinaona 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment is very modern with stylish furniture in a sexy and exclusive apartment building. You get the sensation of being a VIP once you enter the Passeig de Gracia Street with Chanel, Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana stores welcoming you into the city centre. Then, you see the big glass doors of your apartment building (next to a very posh jewellery store). You enter the building, and there is a doorman and 4 elevators to take you to your executive apartment. The apartment is modern but comfortable. It is not the usual cold and plain hotel-like apartments that you can sometimes find for short-term stays, but a warm and home-like atmosphere. The master bedroom has sliding doors to separate it from the living room area. You have a sofa bed for any extra guests you might have and the bathroom is accessed either from the bedroom or from the hallway. Great if you need a little bit of privacy. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready in the case you feel like eating in at any moment during your stay. Most people like to have breakfast at home and then eat out later in the day
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.