Sport Design Sant Pau II Serviced Apartment, Barce...
Famous for La Sagrada Familia, the stunning work-in-progress cathedral designed by Gaudi, the Sagrada Familia district is the central neighbourhood of Barcelona.
This lively area is filled with modernist architecture, a vibrant bar and cafe scene, and picturesque, tree-lined alleyways. Bustling with tourists and locals by day and night, this is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore Barcelona on foot. The neighbourhood is within walking distance of many of the city’s most famous attractions and UNESCO heritage sites, including Sant Pau Recinte Modernista and the Avinguda Gaudi. Prepare yourself for crowds.
The nearest metro stop, Cam de L'Harpa, is just a two-minute stroll away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||€175||€175||€175||€175||€175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 12.5miles
- Sant Antoni Maria Claret - Rambla Volart 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
In the historic Sagrada Familia district of Barcelona, the 3-bedroom Sport Design Sant Pau vacation apartment is a perfect place to start your Spanish adventure.
Inspired by the Barcelona Football Club, othis is a modern, sporty space. Three plush bedrooms, two double and one single, make this a comfy retreat. Two bathrooms and a state-of-the-art kitchen will make you feel at home, and colorful decorative accents spruce up the walls. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a Nespresso machine. This funky apartment is the perfect place to relax after a long day of sightseeing.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.