Apartment is only a minute’s walk from the Royal Crescent itself, one of Bath’s most iconic sights, and less than 10 minutes’ walk from the Circus and Assembly Rooms. It is a gentle 15-minute downhill stroll to reach Bath Abbey and the Roman Baths. The apartment benefits from being right next to Bath’s Royal Victoria Park with its beautiful wide green lawns and botanical gardens. Above the park, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the apartment, is Bath Approach Golf Course, an 18-hole course.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 17miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.6 miles
- Bath Bus Station 1.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Located next to one of Bath’s most iconic sights, the Royal Crescent, this beautiful newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment comfortably sleeps up to six guests.
The stylish first floor flat boasts a light and spacious living room with a sofa and chairs arranged around the smart TV and electric fireplace to ensure guests remain warm and cosy through the winter months.
The sofa can be unfolded to create an additional double bed when wanted. At the other end of the room is the dining table.
French windows at one end of the living room open onto a roof balcony with a second table for al fresco dining on sunny days.
Next door to the living room, also opening onto the roof terrace, is a large fully equipped kitchen with a gas oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer drier and all the utensils needed to prepare and enjoy a delicious meal for at least six guests.
With lovely garden outlooks on two sides, the master bedroom has a super king zip-and-link double bed which can be separated to form two twin singles and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and toilet.
The second bedroom has a generous double bed. The other side of the entrance hall is the family bathroom with a luxurious bathtub, double sink and toilet.
Wireless internet is available throughout the house.
Elegantly furnished to ensure top levels of comfort, the apartment is entered via Marlborough Buildings, which runs up the west side of the Royal Crescent.
It is just 10 minutes’ walk from most of Bath’s city centre attractions – and around the corner from the Royal Crescent – making it a perfect holiday home from which to explore the city.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.