De Parys Avenue is one of Bedford's most coveted addresses thanks to its tree-lined street, well kept Victorian houses and central but quiet location. The expansive Bedford Park lies at its top end, the town centre at its lower end, and our flat is tucked away in its centre.
Located in the heart of the city, the building in which the apartment is situated was built in the late 1800's. The old house has recently undergone a significant refurbishment, completed in 2022 and we have been able to create some lovely apartments - giving all our guests a home from home experience.
The apartment is located directly opposite Bedford school and just 2 minutes walk away from Bedford Town centre where you will find a large choice of pubs and restaurants to suit all budgets. Supermarkets are also a short walk away.
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The apartments are ideal accommodation for business travellers, corporate guests, holiday getaways, family and group tours and vacations, tourists, travellers, corporate guests, holiday getaways, family and group tours and vacations, tourists, travellers, remote workers, and even contractors who would like to explore the Bedfordshire countryside and beyond.
It is a self-catering lodging with fully equipped kitchen with everything you would need - from cooking a meal to preparing your own packed lunch, a 42" flat-screen smart TV and complete Wi-Fi services.
All linens and towels are provided and changed weekly. To welcome you to our house, we offer complimentary tea or coffee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.