Financial Street has a variety of spacious and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, situated in a fine part of Beijing.
The famous shopping street of Wangfujing is 25 minutes' drive from the apartment. Summer Palace is 35 minutes' drive away, while the Palace Museum is 20 minutes' drive from the property. Fuchengmen Subway Station (Line 2) is 13 minutes' walk from the hotel. Beijing South Railway Station is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Beijing Capital International Airport is 40 minutes' drive away.
Approximately 13 minutes' drive from the historic Tiananmen Square, this is a cultural treat for all travellers.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 17.1miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 19.9 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 4.6 miles
- Fuxingmen Subway Station 0.8 miles
- Nanlishilu Road Subway Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Financial Street Apartments is contemporary and stylish serviced apartments in Xicheng are another top pick for eager travellers.
Each apartment has a separate living room with a flat-screen cable TV and a fully-equipped kitchen. Some apartments boast a balcony with views, while the youngsters will enjoy the on-site children’s playroom. In addition to the fitness centre and swimming pool, steam and sauna facilities are also available for extra comfort and convenience.
The property also features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre for entertainment and health purposes.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.