Hujialou Station Apartments, Chaoyang
Beijing is China's astounding capital, full of a history that's as controversial as it is compelling.
These exclusive apartments are a 10-minute stroll from Jintaixizhao Subway Station and lie 5.0 km from the city centre, providing great accessibility to important facilities and attractions that bring the capital city to life and make it a pivotal player in the global economy.
You will only be a 40-minute drive from Beijing Nanyuan Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||CNY800||CNY800||CNY800||CNY650||CNY650|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 10.6miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) 11 miles
- Tuanjiehu Station 0.3 miles
- Hujialou Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Hujialou Station Apartments are lavish and modern serviced apartments in Beijing that await all business and leisure travellers.
Each one of these deluxe apartments is well-equipped and comes with free Wi-Fi access. All the rooms are also fitted with air conditioning, a seating area with sofa, a dining area, a stovetop, kitchenware, an electric kettle, shower facilities and free toiletries. Come and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city.
Enquire now to stay in Beijing with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.