Liangmaqiao Rd Apartments, Chaoyang
Beijing, the capital of China, is one of the key cities of culture in Asia; home to numerous attractions and businesses.
The Chaoyang apartments are located beside Exit C of Liangmaqiao Subway Station (Line 10), a 20-minute drive from National Convention Centre and 40-minute drive from New China International Exhibition Centre. Beijing Capital International Airport is a 30-minute drive away, while Beijing Railway Station is a 15-minute car journey away.
- Beijing Capital International Airport 10.9miles
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 11.7 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 2.3 miles
- Liangmaqiao Station 0.2 miles
- Tuanjiehu Station 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Non smoking
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Bicycle available on request
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Liangmaqiao Rd Apartments is a contemporary and stylish rent apartment in Beijing for long term are more than perfect for a trip to the Chinese capital.
The apartments offer free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens, as well as a mix of elegant wooden and carpeted floors, and a flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock. Guests can work out at the 24-hour gym or spend time in the library. Plus, a business centre and meeting rooms are available for those that need them.
Laundry, ironing and childcare services are also provided for guests' convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.