Jiangtai Road Apartments, Chaoyang
Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, is an attraction not to be missed.
The apartments are about a 15-minute drive from Chaoyang Park, with Electronics City International Electronic Headquarters located 15 minutes' walk away - ideal for business travellers. 798 Art Zone is a 20-minute walk away, and it will take 20 minutes by car to go to Indigo Mall and 30 minutes by taxi to Beijing Railway Station.
Beijing Capital International Airport is a 40-minute drive away so international connections can be made with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY2100||CNY2100||CNY2100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Capital International Airport 8.9miles
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 13.8 miles
- Beijing East Station 6.2 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 6.8 miles
- Jiangtai Station 0.9 miles
- Wangjing South Station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Tennis courts
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Situated in the Chaoyang District, the apartments offer a bespoke living space in the heart of Beijing.
Spacious and elegantly decorated with parquet flooring and quality furniture, the airy apartments are all equipped with modern facilities including a flat-screen TV with channels and air conditioning. A microwave, fridge, dishwasher and kitchenware are provided in the fully equipped kitchen, allowing you to prepare a meal by yourself. There is a private bathroom attached in each bedroom for comfort and convenience.
Guests can take part in activities like tennis, squash, bowling and table tennis at the property and can use the indoor pool for free.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.