The Apartment is located withto Belfast's high street and are around 15 minutes walk from the and 10 minutes from the Belfast Waterfront arts and entertainment venue. Hall and the Grand Opera House are among the city center attractions within 15-20 minutes walk.
- Belfast city 18.4 miles
- Dublin 99 miles
- Belfast Train station 1.2 miles
- Belfast Couch 1.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Bike storage
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Sofa bed
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The Obel Tower apartment comes with impressiveof the city and River Lagan. Each has either 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer, and toiletries. All have a living room with a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a fully kitchen with an oven, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.