Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland, is the pinnacle of culture and history for those travelling to this part of the UK.
Located in the city centre beside the four star Clayton Hotel, you will be less than a 2 minute walk from Belfast City Hall, a few minutes from Victoria Square shopping centre, local pubs, coffee shops and restaurants of central Belfast. Situated in the city business district of Linen Quarter, the main motorways M1, M2 and M3 offer great connections.
All in all, this is a great part of Belfast to be in.
- Belfast City George Best 3.4 miles
- Belfast International 14.6 miles
- Great Victoria Street 0.4 miles
- Botanic Train 0.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Stylish and contemporary, this serviced apartment in Belfast delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
The apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated with city views of the bustling Dublin Road, famous for the gothic Thomas Thompson memorial fountain, local Irish pubs, cinema, restaurants and cafes. The facility offers a relaxing living area with plasma TV, DVD, free Wi-Fi, dining area, private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances including oven and a private balcony to enjoy watching the world go by.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.