Belfort Serviced Apartment
Belfort is located in Prenzlauer Berg. Once home to punk movements and the GDR opposition, the area has turned into one of the nicest districts of Berlin while still preserving its bohemian charm. Today the neighbourhood is popular with families, students, artists and well-known personalities of the German cultural scene. Within 10 min walking you are also in the trendy “Mitte“ area, where you'll find beautiful cafes, restaurants, bars and art galleries. The closest subway is U Senefelderplatz. Please ask for our list of locally curated recommendations around the neighbourhood.
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport 12miles
- Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aider
- First aid kit
The building of Belfort is a majestic 19th-century Gründerzeit house where old-school glamour meets modern colonial design, paying homage to the past as well as to the present. Shades of colour that run more than just skin deep, an oasis of living in the heart of the metropolis adorned with hand-picked details and curated art. In the summer, you can enjoy the Mediterranean garden in our backyard, to relax in between your adventures in Europe’s most vivid capital.
Don't forget: we're fully digital! That means no room key, no reception and no waiting in line to check in. Instead, we'll send you a PIN code for you to access the building and your room, so you can check in anytime you'd like! Additionally, our guest experience team is available 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns, and they're reachable via SMS, FB, WA and email. Don't worry, we'll send you more detailed check-in instructions on the day of your arrival. You just have to get here, and we'll take care of the rest!
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.