Bundesallee Serviced Apartment, Charlottenburg
Berlin is one of the top cities that represents the progress and historic character of Germany, as well as Europe as a whole.
Based in the trendy west-side district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, these central Berlin serviced apartments are expertly located to explore this historic city. There is a huge discount supermarket behind the property making self-catering even more convenient. Shopping along the Ku’damm, drinks at Café Kranzler, the Theater des Westens and Gedächtniskirche church are all an easy stroll away.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to you around the city.
- Berlin Tegel Airport 5.9 miles
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport 13.5 miles
- Berlin Zoologischer Garten 0.9 miles
- S-BHF. Savignyplatz 1.3 miles
- U Güntzelstr 0.1 miles
- U Spichernstr 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Stylish and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Berlin are perfect for both business and leisure.
Ideal for families or larger parties, these stunning 1 and 2 bedroom serviced apartments in central Berlin are elegantly presented. Large windows, classic parquet flooring and high ceilings come together to create a fresh and welcoming space that enables guests to truly feel at home. The generous living and dining room provides a comfortable, convivial space and the fully-equipped kitchen is expertly kitted out for a self-catering stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.