Grosser Kurfurst Serviced Apartment, Mitte
‘Mitte’ meaning ‘Middle’ in the German language, is one of the top-notch neighbourhoods of Berlin and it has rightfully earned this title being located in the heart of the city. This lends the prime feature of being very well-connected to all other parts of Berlin and the surrounding area. This apartment is in proximity to major sights and monuments in Berlin, like the Museum Island, the 365m tall Berliner Fernsehturm- an iconic ‘TV Tower’ that has an amazing revolving restaurant at the top. One can also visit the KaDeWe Mall to shop till they drop as it is the largest mall of Berlin or simply take a stroll and relax by the River Spree. There are numerous bars and good restaurants in the area, like the famous bakery- ‘Barn Roastery’- so one could treat themselves with a signature German ‘Kaffee’ (coffee) and ‘Kuchen’ (Cake).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€97||€97||€97|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Berlin Tegel 5.7miles
- Märkisches Museum 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
This beautiful serviced apartment is housed in the fine neighbourhood of Mitte, alongside the picturesque River Spree and in the heart of the city. This property comes in two variants that one can choose from- a one-bedroom serviced apartment and a studio serviced apartment. These apartments have lift access and a secure entry system, so one doesn’t have to be concerned about their safety. The property has a beautiful entrance lobby which has a lounge seating area and a reception desk for your convenience.
The living room of these apartments come furnished with modern furniture, a coffee-table, a flat-screen television, and a telephone. There is a writing-desk and chair too. There is unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi which can be accessed on a variety of devices. There is an open-kitchen space with necessary utensils and small appliances like a coffee-maker, toaster etc.
The bedrooms in both these apartment variants have been tastefully done too. In here, there is a king-size double bed, by the bedroom window, along with bedside tables. The separate bedroom also has a flat-screen television with cable as well. The bedrooms have a minimalistic soothing décor and give a very cozy feeling. There is a single bathroom-cum-toilet in both the apartments which is well-maintained and pristinely clean. It has all modern fittings, a shower panel and also a bathtub for you to soak in after a tiring day.
This property also has an in-house gymnasium which makes sure your fitness regime doesn’t take a backseat. Also, there is a restaurant and lounge area for dining purposes. In terms of location, this service property is located quite ideally in the neighbourhood.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.