Oranienburger Strasse Serviced Apartment, Mitte
This luxurious complex of premium serviced apartments is ideally located for visitors new to the city especially those who plan to commute. With easy access to the robust transport network and pretty riverside walks, navigating Berlin-Mitte and beyond is simple.
At the weekend the area is a delight to explore on foot with the River Spree just south of the complex and Museumsinsel or ‘Museum Island’ just across the bridge. Enjoy a picnic among the impressive landscaped gardens of Lustgarten. The restored antique facades that make up Hackesche Höfe and Hackesche Markt surround a set of lively courtyards comprising bars, restaurants and galleries.
Tourist ‘must-sees’ the Brandenburg Gate, Friedrichstraße and Alexanderplatz are also within walking distance.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||€139||€139||€139||€139||€139|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Berlin Tegel 5miles
- Weinmeisterstrasse underground station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Effortlessly elegant serviced apartments smack bang in Berlin’s central ‘Mitte’. The décor is thoughtfully restrained to a subtle, natural palette which when combined with floor-to-ceiling windows amplifies the sense of space in these crisp and modern flats. Weather responsive awnings and under-floor heating in the bathroom are just two examples of design features considered to promote absolute guest comfort and convenience.
The dedicated house service team will be on hand throughout your stay and laundry facilities are available (iron, washer, dryer). A weekly housekeeping service is included with an option for fresh linens and towels. Guests may also access the high-speed internet, and on-site parking for an additional charge.
These stunning apartments offer an idyllic retreat from which to explore Berlin.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.