If Mitte is the heart of Berlin, then Prenzlauer Berg is the soul. Both regions fenced in by post-war East Germany, today they are unrecognisable. Prenzlauer Berg is now the poster-boy of gentrification peppered with cool cafes and hipster jazz bars. Of course the techno scene rages on throughout the city with late-night / early-morning establishments for those who know where to look.
Subway station Eberswalder Straße is less than a minute away from the hotel making navigating Berlin’s finest attractions simple.
Reliable French-inspired fair is the cuisine de jour at our favourite local restaurants. Gugelhof’s tempting Alsatian menu offers breakfast until 4pm on weekends and at La Muse Gueule the cheese and charcuterie boards are outdone only by the wine list.
- Tegel Airport 5.9miles
- U Eberswalder Straße 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This ornate early 20th Century guest house is bursting with character. A 4-star Art Nouveau structure offering guests a comfortable and secure stay in trendy Prenzlauer Berg, east of Mitte. The striking red and gold décor is reminiscent of the traditional Russian Empire style and the regal building sits prettily along Schönhauser Allee on the east side of the old wall.
The building is designed in such a way that every serviced apartment enjoys its own private balcony overlooking the beautifully maintained courtyard garden below. Each room comes with a kitchenette and accessories to enable guests to prepare their own meals. Sumptuous linens and towels are provided as are tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-fi is available throughout and the reception team are on hand 24-hours a day.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.