Schonhauser Allee Serviced Apartment, Friedrichsha...
These generous apartments are based in the central neighbourhood of Kollwitzkiez. A popular area with locals and like many Berlin districts, awash with colourful thought-provoking street art. A thriving scene of independent cafes and restaurants will keep you nourished. We love homely The Barn Roastery for excellent coffee and brownies and vegetarian Momos for Nepalese inspired dumplings. All over Berlin you’ll spot the modest imbiss; a small independent street-food stand. Curry 36 in Kreuzberg just south of Kollwitzkiez is a local institution.
Here you’re a mere 10-minute walk away from the cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries of Alexanderplatz as well as many of Berlin’s most popular ‘must-sees’.
- Tegel Airport 6.1 miles
- Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
This versatile collection of studio and family-style serviced apartments boast the layout and functionality to help your convoy settle in to your Berlin home-from-home with ease. These contemporary renovations are fitted with all you need for a comfortable and convenient stay. Our studios sleep up to two in either a twin or double set-up, while our studio plus suites have an additional double sofa bed and can sleep up to four. Our expansive family apartments can sleep up to eight and enjoy access to a private balcony overlooking medieval Schönhauser Allee below and views across the river to Museumsinsel or ‘Museum Island’.
All apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, towels and linens, a microwave, fridge, oven, cutlery, crockery and utensils and a final clean-up service post check-out is also included.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.