Weinbergsweg Penthouse Apartment
Located in a Wilhelminian style building between the Hackesche Höfe and Prenzlauer Berg, the Splendom Berlin is an ideal starting point for all activities - whether sightseeing, shopping or nightlife.
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Washing machine
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- En-suite bathrooms
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Television in Bedroom
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Thanks to the careful restoration of the building, they are also completely geared towards modern living - the perfect retreat after a day (or night) in the capital. There is a patio with garden to rest.
The main services we offer are parking on-site, shuttle service, e-scooter rental, bikes availables for free, 24 hours reception, and fridge service. Also, extra cleaning service on request, bathrobe and bath shoes.
Complete with own mailbox. Generously cut and furnished with great attention to detail, the apartments exude creative flair and timeless elegance.
Fully equipped studios and one bedroom apartments with high-end appliances, like the Dyson hairdryer, rainforest shower, Apple TV with Satellite channels, Bose Bluetooth, high-speed Wifi, Nespresso coffee-machine or laptop safe.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.