Wilde Checkpoint Charlie Serviced Apartment, Mitte...
Berlin’s newest aparthotel is inspired by the wit and whimsey of the brilliant Oscar Wilde and will delight those seeking a home from home that's rich on charm, personality, style, elegance, creativity, quirkiness and originality.
Popular points of interest near the Checkpoint Charlie include Topography of Terror, Potsdamer Platz and Gendarm. The nearest airport is Berlin Tegel Airport, 11km from the accommodation.
- Berlin Tegel 8 miles
- Berlin Schönefeld 15 miles
- Friedrichstrasse 0.9 miles
- Hauptbahnhof 2.3 miles
- Checkpoint Charlie 0.2 miles
- Stadtmitte 0,3 miles
- Alexanderplatz 2,0 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
This brand-new building in the German capital offers a range of design-led 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, all of which deliver the blend of home and hotel, but with lashings of Wilde’s signature style.
This means the usual combination of home comforts such as fully equipped kitchens and hotel services such as 24-hour reception, but with the addition of superior interior finishes including natural timber flooring, bespoke joinery, crafts, artwork and soft furnishings, 43-inch smart TVs, appliances from high end brands such as Smeg and Nespresso, as well as luxuriant Hypnos mattresses and Grohe rainfall showers.
Whether travelling to Berlin alone or in company, for business or leisure, for short term or long, there’s no finer or more stylish place to escape, relax, refuel, work and play than Wilde.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.