Beaufort House Bristol
Settled in Clifton, close to Clifton Village, Bristol Zoo and the bustling Whiteladies Road.
- Bristol Airport 15 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located in Clifton, Beaufort House Apartments provide corporate serviced accommodation just a six minute walk from the nearest train station. On-site parking is available for an additional charge.
Housed within a beautiful Georgian townhouse, Beaufort House apartments comprise one and two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with an electric fan oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The living areas include an HD flat screen TV with Freeview and a DVD player. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the stay.
Housekeeping is included once a week and a complimentary welcome pack is provided upon arrival.
Please note that the heating, electricity and gas are subject to a fair usage policy.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.