Holt Apartment Bristol
Bristol is one of the hippest and appealing places for all sorts of travellers.
Bradley Stoke is a quiet residential area in the north of Bristol. There is easy access to the M5 and M4 motorways and Bristol Parkway station gives easy access by train. The centre of Bristol is a 15 to 20 minute ride on the MetroBus. There are local shops and takeaways to cater for your immediate need, a few miles away is Cribs Causeway Shopping Centre.
- Bristol International miles
- Cardiff miles
- Bristol Parkway miles
- Bristol Temple Meads miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Vacuum cleaner
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
Come and stay in the serviced apartments in Bristol, one of the top cities for modern travellers in the UK.
Sleeps up to 4 people with a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. There is a bathroom with a shower over the bath and kitchen with microwave, four ring hob and oven, coffee machine, washing machine, toaster, kettle and tea and coffee for when you arrive. There is a private allocated parking space and also on-road parking.
All beds are made up prior to your stay, complimentary toiletries are provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.