Malt House Apartment Bristol
Bristol is in England's southwest and displays a prosperous and insightful maritime history.
The former port is now a cultural hub, the Harbourside, where the M Shed museum explores the fascinating local social and industrial heritage of the city. The harbour's 19th-century warehouses contain scrumptious restaurants, shops and cultural institutions such as the contemporary art gallery, The Arnolfini.
Malt House Serviced Apartmens are located in Finzels Reach, close to all shops and amenities and to Bristol Temple Meads train staion.
- Bristol Temple Meads 0.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stay in Malt House Serviced Apartment, a premium serviced apartments in Bristol and self-catering holiday accommodation.
Look forward to luxurious space, tasteful décor and exceptional service from the moment you open the door. All our apartments come with free Ultrafast 150MB Fibre Wi-Fi Internet, top of the range flat screen TVs, a fully equipped kitchen and everything you would expect from a top class hotel in Bristol.
Plus you are right in the heart of Bristol, so you can explore all the sites and come back to the apartment and relax.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.